Creativity and New Media

This past Winter break I went to Los Angeles. I had posted numerous "boomerangs" on my Instagram story depicting my experience. Boomerangs are just like 3 second gifs you can create. Recently, I discovered that Instagram lets you take your 3 second gifs and combine them all if you want to tell a cool little story. So, I took all my old snippets and tried to be as chronological as possible in highlighting my trip on a day to day basis. The new media I used here is Instagram and I guess I got creative by using a bunch of little stories I had from a long time ago to create kind of a scrapbook in a sense. Hope you enjoy it!


Comments

  1. Hi Gurvir! This is a very interesting post of yours. I really enjoyed your travel experience in Los Angeles. I have using the Instagram to record my daily boomerangs as well and combine them into a story. I believe this is a new way of showing and sharing one's experience or life to other people. The new media has help us to develop a closer connections to our friends and family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog: Privacy

Blog: Next New